Apply for SFOP0005771
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Case-Based Training on Intel-Led Money Laundering Investigations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Forest Finance and Investment Incubator
Previous opportunity: Teacher Ranger Teacher Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005771
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005771) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00224||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient Plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin and Determine Treatment Priorities|
|SFOP0005952||PROACT: Community-Based Intervention Program|
|P19AS00229||Administrative History of the Junior Ranger Program|
|P19AS00235||Regional Meeting SHPO Stipends and Operations|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 009||Community Radio Expanding Awareness To Inhibit Violent Extremism (CREATIVE)|
|SFOP0005948||Emerging Cuban Leaders|
|FOA WB 19 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|SFOP0005968||Strengthening International Engagement on Security in Cyberspace|
|P19AS00255||Public Health Intern Program|
|APS 613 17 000001||Advancing Accountability and Rights in Zimbabwe (AARZ)|
|NPS NOIP19AC00246||History Comes Alive Outreach Initative - LIHO|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2019 03||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00154||Paddle Bike Share - MISS|
|FOA ILAB 19 05||Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls (EQUAL)|
|F19AC0089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|PAR57919||U.S. Embassy Paramaribo Public Affairs Small Grants Program|
|F19AC00089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|DOS CT 201903||Young Advocates for Human Rights Exchange Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00235||Manage Resources at CUVA through Participation in the NPS Academy|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005771", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.