Forest Finance and Investment Incubator (SFOP0005953)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Forest Finance and Investment Incubator" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,305,700.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application
Previous opportunity: Case-Based Training on Intel-Led Money Laundering Investigations
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005953) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005942||Water Smart Exchanges (WiSE)|
|EPA R4 SFL 2019 01||2019 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|F19AS00236||Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool|
|P19AS00279||Enaging Youth Through Critical Habitat Restoration at San Juan Island National Historical Park|
|F19AS00245||Expanding Agricultural and Conservation Interests in North Dakota to support the 2017 Prairie Pothole JV Implementation Plan|
|USGS 19 FAC 0135||Notice of Intent - Status and Trends of Fish Community Downstream|
|BOR LC 19 N010||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|F19AS00254||Clay Phacelia Herbivory Protection|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 19 02||FY 2019 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|EPA OAR ORIA 19 03||Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air|
|F19AS00257||Promoting Communication and Engagement Initiatives of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan and 2013 PPJV Communications Plan in North Dakota|
|F19AS00259||2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Implementation Plan conservation delivery in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota|
|BOR LC 19 N017||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Colorado|
|BOR LC 19 N016||Notice of Intent to Award to RTI International|
|BOR LC 19 N015||Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Water Resources|
|NPS 19 NERO 0054||Historic Annapolis City Dock Placemaking & Interpretation|
|F19AS00271||Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region|
|N40080 19 2 0003||Surveys and Design/Wetland Conversion Plan, Schmidt Property, Park Hall, MD|
|F19AS00283||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|BOR LC 19N018||Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Fish and Wildlife|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005953", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: