Apply for P19AS00188
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Teacher Ranger Teacher Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,176.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Case-Based Training on Intel-Led Money Laundering Investigations
Previous opportunity: Tribal Long Term Services and Supports Resource Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00188
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00188) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00187||Watershed Moment: Connecting People, Mountains and Rivers|
|P19AS00261||Challenge Cost Share Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00188", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.