Apply for F19AS00318
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2019 This is notice of a single source selection award. The applicant has been selected. This is not a request for submission of proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $77,794.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Development of Kalman filter optimized for earthquake ground motions
Previous opportunity: Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00318
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00318) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP20AC00098||Teaching Traditional Building/Landscape Skills Training Project- SLBE|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00318", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.