Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs (F19AS00318)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2019 This is notice of a single source selection award. The applicant has been selected. This is not a request for submission of proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $77,794.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Development of Kalman filter optimized for earthquake ground motions
Previous opportunity: Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00318", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: