Apply for L19AS00102
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2019 Open from July 19, 2019 - September 19, 2019, 500 PM PT.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,477,808.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
Previous opportunity: Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00102
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00102) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00304||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00306||USFWS; Natural Resource Conservation Careers Program; CFDA 15.676|
|L19AS00078||BLM CA Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L19AS00081||BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|P19AS00407||Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Practice Traditional|
|P19AS00408||Scientific support and investigation on the Rio Grande River|
|P19AS00409||Protect Mexican blindcat and rare cave species by continuing inve|
|P19AS00411||Geomorphic assessment of the Tuolumne River in Tuolumne Meadows|
|P19AS00410||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural Resource Monitoring and Education|
|L19AS00103||BLM AK Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|NPSNOIORPI1900875||Wildlife Natural Resource Internship|
|P19AS00414||Baseline Inventory and Assessment of Newly Acquired Lands|
|P19AS00422||Batty about Bats program; increase public education about bats, white nose syndrome, and the importance of bats to the environment.|
|P19AS00423||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
|USDA NRCS OR MULTI GEN0010329||Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon|
|P19AS00433||NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum|
|NPSNOIWHSA1900914||Fence and Public Improvement Projects|
|P19AS00435||Interpretation support; orienting visitors to recreational activities and information on natural and cultural resources|
|P19AS00436||NOTICE OF INTENT: Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands: Fertile Islands|
|P19AS00441||Develop a Groundwater Management Tool|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00102", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.