Apply for O BJA 2022 171196
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 2022 Tribal Corrections Capacity Building Training and Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: 2022 Mathematical Multifaceted Integrated Capability Centers (MMICCs)
Previous opportunity: Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2022 171196
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2022 171196) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O COPS 2022 171165||FY22 Law Enforcement Mental Health and Wellness Act (LEMHWA) Implementation Projects|
|O COPS 2022 171163||FY22 Community Policing Development (CPD) Invitational Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171164||FY22 Law Enforcement Mental Health and Wellness Act (LEMHWA) National Level Training and Technical Assistance|
|O BJA 2022 171021||BJA FY 22 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2022 171199||OJJDP FY 2022 Victims of Child Abuse Act Training and Technical Assistance for Child Abuse Prosecutors|
|O OJJDP 2022 171201||OJJDP FY 2022 Victims of Child Abuse Regional Children’s Advocacy Centers Program|
|O OVW 2022 171037||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2022 171205||OJJDP FY 2022 Strengthening ICAC Technological Investigative Capacity|
|O BJA 2022 171041||BJA FY 22 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|O BJA 2022 171046||BJA FY 22 Swift, Certain, and Fair (SCF) Supervision Program: Applying the Principles Behind Project HOPE|
|O BJA 2022 171088||BJA FY 22 Emmett Till Cold Case Investigations and Prosecution Program|
|O BJA 2022 171093||BJA FY 22 Body-worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies|
|O OJJDP 2022 171219||OJJDP FY 2022 National Mentoring Programs|
|O OJJDP 2022 171218||OJJDP FY 2022 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force National Training Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171221||OJJDP FY 2022 National Mentoring Resource Center|
|O BJA 2022 171054||BJA FY 22 Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|INL22CA0028 WHPCOSRIC ETHICSTRNG 3282022||Combating Corruption in Costa Rica's Judicial Authority Through Ethics Training|
|INL22CA0030 WHPCOSRIC TOCCOURTS 03282022||Strengthening the Capacity of Poder Judicial Courts to Manage Complex, Violent Transnational Organized Crime Cases|
|INL22CA0029 WHPCOSRIC PODANTIC 03282022||Strengthening Poder Judicial's Ability to Detect, Deter, and Prevent Corruption|
|INL22CA0032 WHPCOSRIC CORRMAPPNG 0328202||Strengthening Capacity of the Costa Rican Judicial Authority's Institutional Anti-Corruption Mechanisms|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2022 171196", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.