Apply for DE FOA 0002704
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2022 Mathematical Multifaceted Integrated Capability Centers (MMICCs)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 2022 Tribal Corrections Capacity Building Training and Technical Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002704
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002704) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002725||Management and Storage of Scientific Data|
|DE FOA 0002717||EXPRESS: 2022 Exploratory Research for Extreme Scale Science|
|DE FOA 0002726||Data Visualization for Scientific Discovery, Decision-Making, and Communication|
|DE FOA 0002722||Randomized Algorithms for Combinatorial Scientific Computing|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0014||Proof of Concept for Smart Sensors to Reduce Solid Waste|
|22 587||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments|
|22 588||Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Computing in Undergraduate Education|
|W81XWH 22 RCRP IDA||DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 RCRP CA||DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 22 RCRP RCDA||DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0029||Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Equity Center in the Health and Function Domain|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0028||Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Equity Center in the Employment Domain|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0026||Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Equity Center in the Community Living and Participation Domain|
|22 591||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|W81XWH 22 PRARP IIRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Program, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRARP TRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Program, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRARP ADRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Program, Accelerating Diagnostics Research Award|
|22 584||LSAMP National Coordination Hub and Louis Stokes Community Resource Centers|
|W81XWH 22 PCARP TRPA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCARP IDA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Idea Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002704", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.