Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Efficiency Improvements Program (RDBCP REAP RES EEI 2019)
- The Department of Agriculture, Business and Cooperative Programs in the agriculture, business and commerce, energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Efficiency Improvements Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.868.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by REAP Applications are accepted year-round.For applicants requesting grants of 20,000 or less, that wish to have their application compete for the quotGrants of 20,000 or less set asidequot, complete applications must be received no later than 430pm local time on October 31, 2018, or April 1, 2019. For applicants requesting grant funds of over 20,000, complete applications must be recevied no later than 430pm local time on April 1, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1,000 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Energy
Next opportunity: Leadership in Family and Professional Partnerships
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Greensboro and High Point within Guilford County, North Carolina
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP REAP RES EEI 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: