Apply for DE FOA 0002545
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with the National Energy Technology Laboratory under FY21 BETO Scale-up and Conversion Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002396" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2021 Responses to this Opportunity Notice must be submitted electronically to e-mail address RIC-STRATEGIC-PARTNERS-May firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Specialized Training and Technical Assistance on Housing for Victims of Human Trafficking
Previous opportunity: Rural Health Clinic Vaccine Confidence Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002545
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002545", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.