Apply for SM 20 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Consumer and Consumer Supporter Technical Assistance Centers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,806,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Non-Competitve Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Hawaii Forest Bird Conservation Outreach
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SM 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 20 003||Promoting Integration of Primary and Behavioral Health Care|
|SM 20 002||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|HRSA 20 049||National Genetics Education and Family Support Program|
|HRSA 20 046||Regional Genetics Networks|
|HRSA 20 050||Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care|
|FG 20 001||Expansion of Practitioner Education|
|TI 20 001||Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals|
|RFA DE 20 002||NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DE 20 005||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 20 064||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA CK 20 001||Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico|
|72069519RFA00001||GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity|
|HRSA 20 040||Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Program|
|7200AA20RFA00001||Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)|
|RFA CK 20 002||Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesia|
|TI 20 002||Recovery Community Services Program|
|SM 20 004||National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category II|
|SM 20 005||National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category III - Community Treatment and Service (CTS) Centers|
|RFA AG 20 026||A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease and Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) (R61/R33 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CK 20 003||Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Research and Healthcare Delivery (MInD Healthcare)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.