Apply for BOR DO 17 F010
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.514.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR DO 17 F010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 17 F010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 17 F001||Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|P17AS00018||Vegetation Management Strategies for Managed Landscapes and Visitor Use Areas|
|F17AS00018||Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies|
|L17AS00001||BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program|
|F17AS00024||R2 State Wildlife Grant Program FOR STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES|
|BOR DO 17 F011||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2017|
|BOR DO 17 F012||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|P17AS00020||National Park Service-Afghanistan Cultural Heritage Education Program|
|P17AS00021||National Park Service: Research and Write Ranger Cabin Historic Furnishings Plan|
|P17AS00022||National Park Service: Prepare Archives Repository Guide for the Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|BOR PN 17 F001||PNR WCFSP FY17|
|BOR LC 17 001||Water Conservation Field Services Program Program|
|P17AS00023||2017 CCC Backcountry Trails Pinchot Pass Trail Maintenance|
|F17AS00029||Plains and Prairie Potholes Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|F17AS00030||National Fish Passage Program|
|P17AS00024||Partnering to Educate and Inform Stakeholders on Park Resources Including Wilderness Stewardship|
|P17AS00026||Notice of Intent: Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans at Casa Grande Ruins|
|F17AS00036||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Region 5|
|F17AS00037||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 17 F010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.