Department of Defense Advanced Computing Initiative (ACI) Fiscal Year 2019 (W911NF 19 S 0007)
- The Department of Defense, Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Department of Defense Advanced Computing Initiative (ACI) Fiscal Year 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 500 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Criminal Justice Civil Society Program #1
Previous opportunity: Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911NF 19 S 0007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G19AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|19 560||Cultural Anthropology Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|19 562||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP CDA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MBRP IDA||DOD Military Burn - Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MBRP CTRA||DOD Military Burn - Clinical Translation Research Award|
|G19AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Californian CESU|
|DE FOA 0001976||FY 2019 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|19 563||Next Generation Networks for Neuroscience|
|P19AS00044||Develop and Implement Educational Needs Assessment for Antietam National Battlefield|
|19 564||Smart and Connected Communities|
|G19AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0332||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating the Findings and Products of Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Development into Practice|
|IR ORI 19 001||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2019 0003||Air Force Fiscal Year 2020 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|19 566||Real-Time Machine Learning|
|DE FOA 0002076||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on International Tokamaks|
|DE FOA 0002078||Quantum Information Science Research for Fusion Energy Sciences|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911NF 19 S 0007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: