Apply for USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0009
- The Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives Competitive Application" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.176.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 27, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program HIV Care Grant Program – Part B States/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program Formula and ADAP Supplemental Awards
Previous opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2021 State and Territory Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Program Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10962 0200 10 21 0002||A Framework for Analyzing U.S. Export Potential where Goods are not Currently Traded|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0025||Poultry Value Chain Assessment in Tanzania|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0028||Cold Chain Impact Assessment in the Philippines and Nigeria|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 21 0004||Developing A Framework For Quantifying And Analysing Non-Tariff Measures|
|OPPE 016||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 21 0005||Specialty Crop Multi-State Program|
|USDA 2021 003||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on the priority country selection under the McGovern-Dole International Food for Education Program|
|72065621RFA00009||USAID Feed The Future (FTF): Resiliência Integrada na Nutrição e Agricultura (RESINA)|
|20210821 1046 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210918 0941 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210918 0954 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.