Conservation Technical Assistance (CTA) and Environmental Quality Incentives Program (E IP Grant and Coo erative Agreement Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Batch 2- MISSOURI (USDA NRCS CTA EQIP M0 18 02)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Technical Assistance (CTA) and Environmental Quality Incentives Program (E IP Grant and Coo erative Agreement Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Batch 2- MISSOURI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902, 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018 4PM CST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety
Previous opportunity: Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS CTA EQIP M0 18 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MO 19 01||FY19 Workshops/Projects Announcement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS CTA EQIP M0 18 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: