Apply for MP CPI 20 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community-based Approaches to Strengthening Economic Supports for Working Families" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.137.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: English Language Investment and Training for Economic Success
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MP CPI 20 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MP CPI 20 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 21 002||NINDS Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center Without Walls (P20 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|MP CPI 20 003||Reducing Cardiac Arrest Disparities Through Data Registries Initiative|
|MP CPI 20 004||Sickle Cell Disease Clinical Data Collection Platform|
|HRSA 21 005||Service Area Competition|
|FG 20 008||Centers of Excellence for Behavioral Health Disparities|
|RFA AG 21 028||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Look AHEAD (Action for Health in Diabetes) Study (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PA FPT 20 001||National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention|
|AH TPS 20 001||National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention|
|WH AST 20 002||National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention|
|MP CPI 20 001||State/Tribal/Territorial Partnership Initiative to Document and Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions|
|HRSA 21 057||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Fund (ERF)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020302SUPP20||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nations Health|
|MP CPI 20 002||Demonstration to Increase Hydroxyurea Prescribing for Children with Sickle Cell Disease Through Provider Incentives|
|72066920RFA00001||Community Health Services (CHS)|
|CMS 1LI 20 001||2020 Supplemental Budget Request|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA OH 21 003||Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry|
|72061520RFA00007||Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – HIV and OVC|
|72061520RFA00004||KENYA HEALTH PARTNERSHIPS FOR QUALITY SERVICES - HIV, FP/RMNCAH, Nutrition and WASH|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MP CPI 20 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.