Apply for FR 6500 N 80
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Radon Testing and Mitigation Demonstration for Public Housing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.901.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 28, 2022 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 2 Focus A (Early Childhood) Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), including HBCUs, HSIs, TCUs, and AAPISIs, ALN 84.325K-4
Previous opportunity: Countering Malign Economic Influence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6500 N 80
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6500 N 80) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 85||HUD’s National Homeless Data Analysis Project Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)|
|FR 6500 N 81||Capital Fund At Risk/Receivership/ Substandard/ Troubled Program|
|FR 6600 N 29D||HUDRD - Qualitative Data Collection for Cohort 2 MTW Expansion- Rent Reform Experiment|
|FR 6600 N 29E||HUDRD-Exploring the Feasibility of Linking Eviction Records to Administrative Databases for HUD’s Housing Choice Voucher Program|
|FR 6600 N 83||Impact Evaluation of the Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program|
|FR 6600 N 41||Foster Youth to Independence (FYI) Competitive NOFO for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022|
|FR 6600 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|FR 6600 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6500 N 80", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.