Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL (DE FOA 0002124)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation
Previous opportunity: Trail Maintenance in Pierdas Marcadas Canyon and Fence Maintenance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002124) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006027||Asia EDGE (Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy) US.-Indo-Pacific Engagements for Energy Sector Development|
|SFOP0006024||Asia EDGE (Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy): Indo-Pacific Energy Market Investment and Modernization|
|DE FOA 0002143||Assisting Federal Facilities with Energy Conservation Technologies (AFFECT) 2019|
|DE FOA 0002151||Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-Combustion CO2 Capture Assessment|
|DE FOA 0002157||Request for Information: Planning and Operation Models and Data Analytics for Solar Grid Integration|
|DE FOA 0002150||FY 2019 BETO-Wide RFI|
|DE FOA 0002098||RFI - Engaging Governors to Advance State Energy Priorities|
|DE FOA 0002128||Fiscal Year 2020 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
|DE FOA 0002149||Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program|
|DE FOA 0001999||Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 Capture Assessment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002124", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: